DRY FIRST provides 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Removal & Mitigation in Mims, FL
DRY FIRST provides 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Removal. We also provide full construction rebuilds of our customers’ properties once we’ve mitigated their immediate emergency situations. We advocate for our customers and assist them in dealing with their insurance companies while we restore their homes and properties to pre-loss condition.
Every customer is assigned their own DRY FIRST Project Manager who deals with their project, along with a DRY FIRST Claims Manager who stays on top of their claim, from start to finish. With over 30 years of experience, and a reputation for putting people first, DRY FIRST removes the stress and uncertainty that people face when dealing with insurance claims. We specialize in fire and smoke damage restoration in the Mims, Florida area and can help you with that too.
Nothing happens until the property is DRY FIRST!
What We Do
- Remove water & moisture from homes and building by extraction and or with high-capacity pumps, depending on the source and the extent of damages
- Remove water-damaged building materials
- Dry remaining wet building materials with high-capacity commercials dehumidifiers and high-CFM air movers
- Utilize safe indoor air quality during dry-out process through use of high-CFM air scrubbers
- Advocate for the customer, meet insurance adjuster at property
- Prepare detailed estimates using Xactimate, industry-standard software used by insurance companies
- Repair and/or replace damaged materials in the home or building