DRY FIRST provides 24/7 Emergency Fire and Smoke Remediation in Orlando
DRY FIRST provides 24/7 Fire and Smoke Remediation. We also provide full construction rebuilds of our customers’ properties once we’ve mitigated their immediate emergency situations. We advocate for our customers and assist them in dealing with their insurance companies while we restore their homes and properties to pre-loss condition.
Every customer is assigned their own DRY FIRST Project Manager who deals with their project, along with a DRY FIRST Claims Manager who stays on top of their claim, from start to finish. With over 30 years of experience, and a reputation for putting people first, DRY FIRST removes the stress and uncertainty that people face when dealing with insurance claims.
Nothing happens until the property is DRY FIRST!
What We Do
- Remove all fire/smoke and soot-damaged contents and building materials
- Clean, seal, and apply a smoke odor neutralizer
- Board-up property until adjuster arrives
- Advocate for the customer, meet insurance adjuster at property
- Chemically clean remaining building materials
- Prepare detailed estimates using Xactimate, industry-standard software used by insurance companies
- Pass a state-licensed and state-agented mold clearance test